It's been a little while, but I'm back! I was looking around on Pinterest for ideas and I was inspired to make this simple thank you card.
It's so cute! I had so much fun making this that I decided to make it my thank you card for all of my customers that order during the month of September. You could easily change the Designer Series Paper (DSP) used and/or the sentiment and you have a card for any occasion. I made a video tutorial to show you just how easy it is to make.
If you get a message saying that the video is no longer available, try refreshing your screen.
- Very Vanilla--4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
- Very Vanilla--1" x 4 1/4"
- Pretty Petals DSP--(3) 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
- Pacific Point Stitched Satin Ribbon--14"
Punches and Framelits
- Triple Banner Punch--piece of 1" x 4 1/4" Very Vanilla card stock
- Petite Petals Punch--scrap of Pacific Point card stock
- Greetings Thinlits--scrap of Basic Black card stock
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Pretty Petals DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Pacific Point Stitched Satin Ribbon, Sponge, Rhinestone, Fine-tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots
Punches: Triple Banner, Petite Petals
Big Shot: Greetings Thinlits