Wow, it has been a busy couple of weeks. My kids are now all officially in school and I'm trying to find some semblance of a routine for myself. Now that all of the back to school stuff is done, there's more free time and my schedule is starting to lighten up. That will definitely translate into more stamping time for me!
Although I haven't been posting on here the past few days, I have been busy stamping. Somehow I managed to sign up for three swaps that were all due within days of each other. I've been cranking out projects. Today I thought I'd show you the project I made for the wedding card swap.
The front of the invite is pretty simple. It's the same size as a standard card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). The only thing that you can't see in this photo is that I sprayed some shimmer spray all over the Very Vanilla cardstock.
I made the announcement part using My Digital Studio. This is my first MDS project and I was amazed at how easy it was to use.
I created a pocket on the left to hold the three different cards--registry, RSVP, and directions. I added two layers of cardstock to the front of the pocket and I used the same embossing folder and shimmer mist on the Very Vanilla layer so it would match the front of the invitation.
I think everything else is pretty self-explanatory. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for stopping by!