On Monday I promised that I would be posting a surprise for all of you. Since today is my birthday and I just hit my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!, I thought it was time to celebrate. So from today until midnight on Monday, September 4th (Labor Day), I'm offering 10% off all Stampin' Up! purchases. I'm also offering 10% off all of my retired items for sale. Please keep in mind that this is my own personal offer. This is NOT something that Stampin' Up! is doing. Just me.
Please read all of the details below to make sure your order qualifies.
- This offer is for US residents only.
- All orders must be placed through me via EMAIL ONLY (Dannie@DanniesDesigns.com). If you put your order in through my business website, I cannot give you the 10% off. You must email me your orders to make sure you get the discount.
- Your order must be $75 minimum before S&H and tax to get the discount.
- The 10% off is off of the catalog price. You will need to pay full price on shipping and tax (before the discount) because that money must be given to Stampin' Up! when the order is turned in.
Things to keep in mind when placing your order:
- Today is the last day to take advantage of the Designer Series Special--buy 3 and get the 4th pack for free.
- Today is the last day to order from the Summer Mini Catalog.
- Today is the last day to purchase the Strength & Hope stamp set (Summer Mini) to help raise money for Breast Cancer research.
- Tomorrow is the beginning of the Holiday Mini Catalog so you can get 10% your purchases from there as well.
- If your order reaches $150 or more, you qualify for hostess benefits and can earn hostess dollars as well as 50% off items (see page 9 of the catalog for details). You can combine orders with friends to reach the $150 level.
Have fun shopping!