As promised, I'm back to share with you the last three projects I made at a stamping event I attended while at convention.
The sentiment layer for this card was made using My Digital Studio. They already had it printed and cut out so I just had to layer it on the card. I roughed up the edges of the So Saffron cardstock behind the sentiment and then dragged the edges through an Early Espresso ink pad to give it more of a weathered look. I took a sanding block to the head of the vanilla brad to "weather" that as well.
The Chocolate Chip layer was run through the Big Shot using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. Then I took a sanding block and rubbed it over the raised parts. Although Stampin' Up!'s cardstock is NOT white on the inside (it's dyed all the way through), it still made the raised images appear lighter in color.
I really liked these tins we made. Before you ask, I'm not sure where they purchased these from. One of the ladies said that they searched all over the web and couldn't find any more of these round tins with the clear windows.
This was a really quick and easy project to make. It's a simple belly band with several scalloped circles and circles layered on top of each other. The most difficult thing to do in this project (which wasn't that hard at all) was threading the ribbon through the button holes. Super easy to do and it would make a great tin to put some of our stamped cookies in.
Here's the last project we made. The Tempting Turquoise layer was run through the Big Shot using the Polka Dot embossing folder. The Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight pinwheels were stamped directly on the Whisper White cardstock. For the striped pinwheel in the middle, I inked up the outline of the pinwheel in Basic Black ink, stamped it on the striped piece of DSP, and cut it out. I attached this pinwheel with a dimensional. All three of the pinwheels have one of the small silver brads in the middle.
That's all of the projects we made. I had a lot of fun stamping and the best parts were that I didn't have to design the projects and I didn't have to clean up! It can't get better than that. Thanks for stopping by!